Subject: Leica Minilux?--Hexar!
From: "Charles E. Dunlap" <cdunlap@rupture.ucsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 17:58:05 -0700

The Hexar is a fine camera. I like mine a lot, but it is not pocketable,
and that seemed to be a fundamental concern for many of the people
responding to the thread. If you just want something automated and less
expensive than an M6 then the Hexar is a great choice. The f/2.0 lens is
excellent (nope, haven't tested it against a 35 Summicron).

- -Charlie

>I am a little disappointed that no one has mentioned Hexar regarding
>to this topic.
>
>Tony Chang <stchang@novice.uwaterloo.ca>
>3B Chemical Engineering
>University of Waterloo
>Ontario, Canada

              Charles E. Dunlap
         Earth Sciences Deptartment
          University of California
            Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Tel.: (408) 459-5228    Fax.: (408) 459-3074