Subject: cover for Summilux-m 35 1.4
From: Barrett_Bill/web_media@webster2.websteruniv.edu
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 96 11:17:54 -0600

Item Subject: Message text
> Can anyone suggest something that will cover the lens hood of my 35mm
> f1.4 Summilux.

Elwin,

I used to use a plastic Leica cap meant for an R lens; it fit perfectly
over the 35 Summilux hood (at least my version) -- until I lost it. I'd
also love to get another, but unfortunately have no record of which cap
it was. Can anyone out there with a lot of R caps help? There is one
that works, I know it.

Bill Barrett
Webster University
St. Louis