Subject: M6 TTL flash metering
From: CMUHLSTEIN@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 08:39:48 -0500

From Carl Muhlstein in Los Angeles 818-980-8877
I am somewhat new to Leica M6 photography and tryed a Nikon SB25 flash in the
non-TTL mode with less than spectacular results. A Metz representative
recently showed me a $500+ TTL system which included an adapter cord. Has
anyone had any luck using any adapters to get TTL usage from a SB25? I'd
rather save the $500 towards my next lens! I would also appreciate some
reader's comments on flash photography with the M6. Keep up the good work.