Subject: Re: Lever on m4
From: Hal Robinson <sparky16@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 10:37:01 -0500

I have a couple more question to ask everyone. On the back of my m4 there is
a place for the cord from the flash and next to that there is a little
button with alittle bulb drawn underneth it.  What is it.  Also When I
attach my flas I set the shutter speed on 60(lightnig bolt) attach the flash
to the top and attach the cord to the back where I mentioned earlier.  The
problem is the flash doesnt work, is this the camera or the flash.  The
flash is a Vivitar Auto thyristor 225.  Thanks, Hal

ps does anyone know about the lever on the left front side of the camera
that changes the size of the frames in the viewfinder