Subject: Re: What would an M7 have?
From: dlevy@worldy.com
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 18:57:03 -0500

I like the looks of the M6J, add the zoom to focus viewfinder and spot
metering and I'd be happy. Stay away from electronic shutters, I'd just as
soon have a TTL selenium meter and not make battery companies rich. Maybe an
add on flash could be solar or wind powered. Power winder licensed from
Robot. I do like the fall off back of the CL. It seems to maintain parrallel
to filmplane than the hinged back. Gotta go, my shrink is calling.
Brian Levy, J.D.
Agincourt Ont.
dlevy@worldy.com