Subject: IIIa Frame Alignment on Film
From: Jack Campin <jack@purr.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 15:00:48 +0000

wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
>> On the bottom of the developed film, the exposed area extends down to the
>> tops of the sprocket-holes in the film.
> In addition to what Roy said, be sure that the film leader is push flush to
> the edge flange at the top of the takup spool and that the film is aligned
> parallel to the flange.

Are you sure this is really fixable?  I've had the same problem with every
single image I've shot on mine.  I can't believe I've misloaded every roll
of film I've run through it; I just assumed the camera was made that way.

jack@purr.demon.co.uk  -  Jack Campin, 2 Haddington Place, Edinburgh EH7 4AE