Subject: Re: leica on tv and record covers
From: gregm@world.std.com (Greg Mironchuk)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 17:36:37 -0400

At 9:02 PM 11/5/96, Dan Cardish wrote:

>Highway 61 Revisited, and it was a photographer standing behind him (I
>think) holding a SM Leica (again, I think).

I believe it to be Guitarist Michael Bloomfield, who was a big fan of
Dylan's, and might have wanted a few "snaps" when he had an opportunity to
actually WORK with Dylan... and either a Nikon or Contax RF... sorry for
not being more specific... my LP records haven't been "out" since the CD
Revolution.

Another cover WITH a Leica, however, is Fresh Cream, by English
"Supergroup" Cream... featuring (then) young guitar superstar Eric Clapton.
On the cover, Clapton sports a leather flying helmet, a leather flight
jacket, and a black M-4, with a 90mm f/2.8.

                                                Greg.

                                                      Greg Mironchuk
                                              409 Central St, Saugus, MA 01906
                                              617-491-8030 * 617-362-7417 page