Subject: Viewing slides
From: Stephen Kobrin <kobrin2@xman.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 17:03:17 -0500 (EST)

I have just begun to shoot slides and find them much more rewarding than
color prints.  Is there anything available between a light box and loupe and
a projector and screen?  The small plastic viewers all appear to be of very
low quality; dim and distorted.  Can anyone recommend a viewer or viewing
system that provides some reasonable magnification, illumination and
clarity?  I live in a very small house and convenient storage of a projector
and screen is a problem.

Thanks.

Steve