Subject: Re: A LUG FAQ? 1 vote Yes.
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 18:06:47 -0700 (MST)

At 10:27 AM 11/5/96 -0700, Charles E. Dunlap wrote:
>>This has been covered so many times I think I'll do a FAQ on it
>
>>Marc
>>
>>msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
>>Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!
>

>A FAQ for this group would be a real service if you're willing to put it
>together. Some common topics (off the top of my head):

<snip>

I sure second Charlie's thoughts on this one. If such an FAQ existed, with
the topical material suggested, plus whatever the fertile mind of Marc could
come up with, I'd download it as a newbie, AND pass it out to half a dozen
Leica tyros here in the Tucson area that also search for adequate
expressions for these sometimes esoteric discussions. Why, I'll bet such an
FAQ would outlast a fifth of the single malt Scotch of our choice in an
evening's discussion!
- --
Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                          Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
                          Leica Historical Society Of America
                          Mail to: beamon@primenet.com