Subject: Re: German lessons, was Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #244...
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 10:47:44 -0700 (MST)

At 09:22 AM 11/2/96 -0700, C.M. Fortunko wrote:
>Wolfgang and Roger,
>
>You guys should practice your kitchen German in private.

Terribly sorry about that, old boy. I'd be obliged if you would direct me to
where it states that the list must be conducted in English?

My, my, how un-pc of you to be so parochial about language. You *are*
correct with regard to my German. I stumble around in juvenile fashion, but
I suspect Wolfgang's is hardly of the "kitchen" variety, whatever that is.
- --
Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                          Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
                          Leica Historical Society Of America
                          INTERNET:  beamon@primenet.com