Subject: Re: leica on tv and record covers
From: bert.keuken@pi.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 1996 19:42:51 +0100

Paul Winkfield wrote:

> Hi all, next to buying & using my Leicas, i enjoy seeing them used IN
> pictures or movies. The following will list a few I have found, can any
> members of LUG add to my list?

"Under Fire" with Nick Nolte and Gene Hackman. Nick Nolte carries a
Leica M6 during most of the film but I can't recall him using it.
BTW a very quoteable line in this film is said by Nick Nolte:
"I don't take sides , I just take pictures."

In "Schindlers List" there is a guy in a restaurant taking pictures with
a screw-mount Leica with the collapsable lens still inside the body!

Bert