Subject: leica on tv and record covers
From: Paul Winkfield <paul@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 1996 22:23:53 -0500 (EST)

Hi all, next to buying & using my Leicas, i enjoy seeing them used IN
pictures or movies. The following will list a few I have found, can any
members of LUG add to my list?

TV shows: Last of the Prisoner series, 'Fall Out' photog using 3F or G
doing a fashion shot in London.

Another spy series, CoverUp, the series showed a Contax with the show's
title coming out of the lens(they covered the body's name). On one show
of the series, they had model/spy photographing at a disco,
using 3F, no flash, but with Nikon F3 motordrive dubbed in!

Natalie Merchant used a Leica in her video, Carnival

Only wished this was in movie, but in Ian Flemming's 007 story Goldfinger,
Bond used a Leica to fotograph Auric cheating at cards, Flemming gave a very
detailed account, the camera was hidden between the pages of a book!
<paul>
Leica, it's not just a camera,
it's an adventure!