Subject: Re: Hektor 135mm 4.5 Fungus
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 1996 15:12:08 -0500

If both of your lenes have the same focal length (check the numbers on the
heads, not on the front rim) then it MIGHT work. Try using the lens wide
open and close up. If it focuses here OK, then it will probably work.

Interchanging heads and focus mounts is not generally recommended. You will
notice that the serial number of the lens head is scratched inside the
focus mount so that they do not get interchanged.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>