Subject: M3 finder in M6
From: doctorc8@stout.entertain.com (Henry Chu)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 11:32:26 -0700

LUG members,

I am contemplating putting an M3 viewfinder in an M6.  The M6-3 I plan to
use with 50 and 90mm lenses.  I do like the M3 finder for those focal
lengths.  I had spoken to John Van Stelten about this endeavor and he says
that it is technically feasible.  Has anyone in the group done this or seen
an example of this?  Are there any pitfalls?

Any comments or suggestions would be most welcomed.

Henry