Subject: Re: 90/2.8 -M v. 75/1.4 -M
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@spherenet.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 1996 23:17:17 -0400

At 06:24 PM 1/11/96 +0000, you wrote:
>Does anyone have an interest in a 75/f/1.4 M? There is one advertised
>in The Toronto Star today for $1800 (canadian)?

Is this considered a good price?  I bought mine in Toronto about 2 years ago
(Alt Camera) for $1595 (Canadian) in exc. condition.  It is an early model
with th bayonet lens shade (someone had the audacity to refer to a simiar
lens in Shuuterbug as "the rare version with the slip on hood").

Dan Cardish  <dcardish@spherenet.com>
                        <http://www.spherenet.com/dcardish/photo.htm>