Subject: Re: CLE Flash Compatibility & FX
From: Stephen Gandy <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 22:27:41 -0700

James J Dempsey wrote:

> Steve Gandy <steve@cameraquest.com> writes:

> > Trying to find out about CLE flash compatibility, I visited Craig

> > Huxley's site in Australia.   He fowarded the question on an Australian

> > Minolta users group, and came up with some great info.

> Can you tell me the URL for this site?

> Thanks,

>                        --Jim Dempsey--

>                          jjd@bbn.com

>               http://frontdoor.bbn.com/users/jjd

> P.S. I would have sent this directly to Mr. Gandy instead of the whole

> list, except that the email address in his message

> <steve@cameraquest.com> is rejected by cameraquest.com

> (a.k.a. blackbird.jetlink.net) with a "User unknown".  I also tried

> "gandy@cameraquest.com" and "sgandy@cameraquest.com".

Hi Jim,

The site is the "Minolta User's Group Australian Home Page" at

http://www.dyson.brisnet.org.au/~craig/mug.html.  Its a great site as
far as Minolta's slr's are concerned.

my email is a mess right now, with a site under construction.  sorry for
the confusion. I can receive email at cameras@jetlink.net.

Thanks

Stephen Gandy