Subject: RE: M-4
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 06:30:45 -0700 (MST)

At 07:03 AM 10/23/96 -0400, Ken Wilcox wrote:
>IMHO, the newletter Viewfinder alone is worth the price.
>
>kw
>
>>Is is worth to be a member of LHSA from overseas?
>>
>>Pasi Ohtonen, Finland

There are German and British analogs also, Pasi. They may be more worthwhile
to you. I don't have the addresses at hand, but could probably come up with
them if you're interested. Come to think of it, there may be others besides
those in Germany and the U.K., but I'm too new to know myself.

Anybody else know?
- --
Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                          Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
                          Leica Historical Society Of America
                          INTERNET:  beamon@primenet.com