Subject: Re: stupid editing in messages
From: "joe b." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 02:38:07 +0100

attribution resisted:
>>>WOW!  A bible thread on LUG!  Maybe I'll get forgiven for the car thread
>>>now!--Charlie
>>
>>Worse yet, Charlie, now an agnostic, like me, has to go to the Bible and
>>check it out! :-)
>>
>Do it--the quotations are VERY apropos!--Charlie

Please would someone who has been sufficiently dedicated to look these
passages up (or who knows them by heart- better still) kindly post them
for our edification? I know Leica ownership can be a religious matter
but the Bible is one manual I don't seem to have handy.
Keen to learn more,
- --
joe b.