Subject: Re: Nov 96 POP PHOTO Review of 50mm's
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@cdsnet.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 1996 20:33:07 -0700

At 12:29 PM 10/20/96 -0700, you wrote:
>gets thrown around as gospel. Kinda like the one that says that "Leica,
>themselves, say that the 2.8/100 APO Macro is their sharpest lens". That one
>I first heard from a buddy, then from the local Leica Rep, which is where

Actually, I have the 100 Apo Macro official press release from Leica in my
files. It states in there that it's unofficially believed by Leica
engineers or insiders, or whoever, that it is the best lens Leica makes (at
that time, of course.) I am sworn to secrecy where I got it, but it was a
camera store in the eastern part of Missouri. <g>

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR

Ever notice how fast a Mac runs? Neither did I.