Subject: Re: LHSA in Toronto
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 17:24:53 -0700 (MST)

At 06:05 PM 10/18/96 -0400, dlevy@worldy.com wrote:
>Are there any members in the Toronto area? I belonged to LHSA last year, but
>did not renew b/c of my pending move and was unsure if there was a Canadian
>equiv.
>Brian Levy, J.D.
>Toronto, Ont.

I'm too new to know, Brian, but the name implies that it is for all the
Americas, since it is not specific. North, South, you name it!

Why not drop a quick note to the Secy/Treas, Stanley Hodges, and ask him if
the Society includes all the Americas, and if there are Toronto/Canadian
members?

Stanley Hodges, M.D.
7611 Dornach Lane
Dallas, Texas 75248-2327
U.S.A.
- --
Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                          Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
                          Leica Historical Society Of America
                          INTERNET:  beamon@primenet.com