Subject: Any report on Stan's Auction?
From: Thomas Anderson <tlanders@mail.wiscnet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 12:48:53 -0500

        Anyone hear how Stan Tamarkin's auction before the LHSA annual
meeting was received?  Seemed like a few of the Leica Historical Society
leaders had a little problem with it... (Roy Moss comments in the
Viewfinder). Seemed to me to be a good range of equipment for the collector
and the user. Nice catalog too.

        Another film to consider.  Over the past year I've used Kodak PMC in
medium format for wedding photography. Had a couple of 35mm pro-packs as
back-ups just getting old in the fridge.  Shot them the other day on the
sugar maples  and a cross-county race here in Nothern Wisconsin..  If you're
looking for a color negative film you might want to give PMC a try.  It
seems to enhance the Leica lens quality many relate to.

        Tom Anderson