Subject: Re: 50mm focal length
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 96 01:24:29 -0800

I find myself using a 40-50mm lens more and more of the time now,
I used to use 35mm all the time as my normal.

Jose quoted a Bob Schwalberg article which started:
"A 50 mm lens is also superb for environmental portraits..."
I have a fantastic portrait of a friend of mine, taken with the
50mm Summicron on M4-P, which illustrates this point.

I can send a digital copy to anyone who would like to see it and
give me any comments.

Godfrey