Subject: Re: Photo Magazines
From: jredfern@ftn.net (J. Redfern)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 11:08:00 -0500

>At 01:35 PM 10/12/96 -0700, you wrote:
>>        Reportage - french, strong photojournalism content
>
>That is still in publication? That's a great magazine! (All black and
>white, mostly photojournalism, large format - shape of the magazine, that is.)

If you're talking of Colin Jacobson's glorious effort, then I'm afraid I'm
pretty sure it's dead and gone. At least I haven't had any issues arrive in
a long while. I'm still holding out hope for John Vink's "Themes" magazine
out of Brussels but again, I haven't seen an issue for a good while.
        Both of these publications were (are) of exceedingly high quality
containing great photography with next to no advertising. Some on here
would do well to cancel the subscriptions to such trash as Pop Photo et al
and put their money where their mouths are....into magazines about
photography not equipment.