Subject: Re: Re: Mugged!
From: Chuck Warman <cwarman@wf.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 07:12:07 -0500

At 10:24 AM 10/9/96 -0600, Jason Tetzloff wrote:

>In addition, the lack of sensitivity that your post indicates probably got
>you in the situation in the first place.  You don't go downtown to take
>pictures of "winos and addicts" like they were an exhibit in the zoo.  You
>go and take pictures of people, real people.  I have little sympathy for
>you and quite a bit for the people you photograph and even the people who
>ripped you off--who in the long run will still be suffering or down and
>out?  Certainly not you after the insurance settlement.

Good grief! Has it come to this even on the LUG?  This is rhe same mindset
of the judges who put drug dealers back out on the street because "they are
justified in their fear of the police." Hell, they *should be*, shouldn't
they?  There seems to be an be an epidemic of irrationality in this
country, one symptom of which is confusing the victims of crime with the
perpetrators.  Sheeesh!

Ahhh... now I feel better.

Chuck