To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: SCA Flash?
From: Ernest Nitka <eenitka@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 21:40:45 -0700

Dumb ? time:	after all these years with rangefinders and doing
mostly outdoors or available lite I now find that I actually have
to know something about flash.  I see it mentioned that the TTL
capabilities of certain Leica cameras require SCA compatible flash units
and I don't know what this means.  On the few times I've had to use a
flash on my M6 I used a Vivitar 283.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Ernie nitka