To: "Leica Users Group" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>, <BReisner@bomc.timeinc.com>
Subject: Re: Lowe or Sundog ? Or alternatives ?
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 96 09:35:01 -0700

>>I'm looking for some kind of fanny-pack type case for carrying my M6
>>(probably with just the 90mm lens) around. I already have a full-size bag
>>for travel, etc, but I am looking for something to jsut carry the camera
>>around on daytrips (and on a motorcycle). Does anybody have any experience
>>with either the Lowe or Sundog fanny-packs, or can anyone suggest something
>>better ?

REI carries the Eagle Creek line of carrying bags and accessories. Last
time I was in the store, there was a perfectly sized shoulder bag, with
belt strap, several zipped external pockets, and good padding with velcro
fixed dividers inside, that would easily hold an M, two lenses, meter, and
a small supply of film and filters, hoods for a day's walkabout shooting.
Very unobtrusive and un-camera-bag looking. About $38. I'm going to pick
one up next time I'm in the store.

Godfrey