To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Lowe or Sundog ? Or alternatives ?
From: "Michael L. Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 09:56:23 -0700

Brad Reisner wrote:

> I'm looking for some kind of fanny-pack type case for carrying my M6

 Brad,
I just received a copy of L.L. Bean's Winter Sports catalog which has
several fanny packs that look like they would be excellent for photo use
without looking too "photographic" L.L. Bean is in Freeport, Maine; you
can call 1-800-221-4221 and ask for the winter sports catalog.  Another
option would be to check out an army/navy surplus store.  They
frequently
have various types of bags that could be adapted for your purpose,
especially with previous ideas posted for do-it-yourself padding.
Mike Gardner