To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Shutterbug
From: "Charles E. Love, Jr." <cel14@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 17:22:12 -0400 (EDT)

Eric said Bob Shell doesn't really like every camera that comes along, but
rather wouldn't do a review of a bad product to avoid hurting it.  Still,
Bob seems to me to be fairly undiscriminating--he LOVES Russian stuff, and
even at its best those Kievs are surely (relative to what else is available
in medium format) bad products.  BTW, while we're commenting on reviews,
Popular Photography's Keppler certainly uses his column to boost whatever's
new out there--if the newest miscellaneous zoom has a max aperture of f 9.7,
that's OK, he'll say, available light photography is out of fashion anyway!
Charles E. Love, Jr.
517 Warren Place
Ithaca, New York
14850