To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: State Farm Gets All...
From: fl1pper@frii.com
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 17:32:28 -0600 (MDT)

>Is it true that a new M6 creates a sudden uncontrollable desire
>to document skid row?

Goeorge - You've gone to the bathroom and missed the opening act. I've been
shooting these photos for some months now and that is how I had my cameras
taken from me in the first place. I'm not exactly sure why I'm drawn to this
project except that it is a very rich, dark world down there and people
respond to the pictures. The faces are unbelievably honest and the textures
are beautiful on B&W film. You would have to see it to understand.

ben