To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Value of Lost Equip.
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 1996 13:31:25 -0400

A few years ago I had several thousand dollars worth of bicycling equipment
stolen from my garage.

Replacement value was calculated (at my insurance company's instruction) by
adding together the value of NEW, not similarly used, equipment. Anything
that was no longer available was replaced with the nearest NEW equivilant.

kw

----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>