To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Little lens bags
From: Tay Shyan <shyan@po.pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1996 22:30:41 +0800

At 05:32 PM 9/26/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Charles E. Dunlap wrote:
>>
>> I'm looking for small, cushioned wrappers or pouches to place my lenses
>> in when they are stored in my camera bag. I store a couple of lenses in
>> the same compartment of my bag and would like to prevent them from
>> rubbing against one another when I'm on the move. Any suggestions: home
>> remedies, commercial products?
>
>I keep a 135mm f2.8 lens in a Zing bag. No problems at all. Cost is seven
>to ten dollars.
>
>Glenn
>
>Glenn Thrall
>gthrall@ix.netcom.com

I stored mine in a Billingham draw-string lens pouch, can't remember what
they are called now but you can check with your local Billingham distributor.
They don't have as much padding as a Zing bag except at the base (leather
pad)but
they are extremely well made (all Billingham products are)and serve me very
well.

Cheers

Tan_Tay Shyan
shyan@pacific.net.sg