To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Japs, Brits, Yanks, Krauts, Les Bosch, Jerry, Ruski's,etc.
From: imspl@pacific.net.sg (Tan Roland)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 11:07:54 +0800

I agree with Eric. I subscribe for valuable information about a system I
enjoy using, and to improve my knowledge and technique, so I did not want to
get involved in this particular discussion - BUT, her is my two cents.

I am Chinese, live in Singapore, and have friends who are English, American,
German and so on. It is as simple, and as pleasant as that. Thanks.