To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M6 Meter
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@eskimo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 18:53:42 -0700

John---
     Any opinion on lithium batts vs. silver oxide? I'm always told they
pump out the voltage in cold weather better than silvers, but I've only
found that to be true in the D size cell I use for a headlamp in the
mountains --- not the 3-volt hummers that fit into the front of the M6.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.