To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Open the ASPH. Tit. !!!
From: fl1pper@frii.com
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 11:19:46 -0600 (MDT)

>Hello,
>I just have recovered from the shock of your words.
>Most of all, the PUT IT BACK TOGETHER part.
>Well, I don't think that I will follow this way.
>Thanks, anyway.
>
>Jordan.

I appreciate your conservative nature, but it's a lense - not the holy
grail. Grab the filter ring and give it a gentle but firm counter-clockwise
twist. Does it unscrew? If so turn it until it separates from the barrel. In
doing this you have not exposed anything that wasn't exposed before. The
glass comes out in one single safely captured cluster, the same cluster that
is in the assembled lense.