To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Open the ASPH. Tit. !!!
From: fl1pper@frii.com
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 10:29:21 -0600 (MDT)

There is a danger inherent in equipment worship: a perception forms that the
equipment was formed by a being greater than ourselves. I have found that
the focusing mechanism of most Leitz lenses is user servicable. This may
cause you gastric distress to even think about but remember these are meant
to be serviced and have been for years by mere mortals. I do acknowledge
though that there are people who aren't as adept as myself and suggest that
those folks take their gear to the repair shop. ben.holmes