To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: M6 - Inversion attachment
From: Kryv0man@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 10:54:16 -0400

I frequently use an antique inversion attachment that fits on the flash shoe.
 It inverts and reverses the image.  But the framing is sometimes off.  For
example, the frame size for certain lenes (e.g. 90 mm) is larger in the
inversion attachment than in the bright line in the range finder of the
camera.  Also, sometimes the image I think I'm shooting turns out to be
shifted in what's recorded on film.  Has anyone used this attachment and
figured out how to correct for these things?