To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: I'm new so...
From: fl1pper@frii.com
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 10:32:36 -0600 (MDT)

I have kinda read most of what I've recv'd and suppose that this is going to
be forwarded to the users list.

I'm a working journalist in Colorado. I inherited my first Leica (an M3)
when I was 12. I've been thru a couple of them in the last 20 yrs. and
currently have M4p's. I would like to buy a user M body - maybe an M2 or
M4(2)(P). So, this is my first interaction with this group. Anybody have a
solid body for sale may mail me direct with your offering. I'm not
interested in mint equip. or rare stuff. Please do not be silly with the
price. Thanks - ben