To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Re M 3 Wide Angle -Reply
From: Joel Tlumak <JT@JMBM.COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 10:27:49 -0700

I'd like to endorse Marc's comments on the 35mm f/2.8 Jupiter
12.  Since the glass is recessed, it has in effect a built-in lens
shade, I've had no absolutely no flare problems, the lens is
very sharp, coated and very inexpensive.  It is my standard
35mm for my Leica/Canon screwmounts.  And while a light
lens, it does not feel flimsy.  It seems to be readily available,
although Woodmere has always overpriced this lens,  asking
as much as $300 for it; a price of $100 to $150 is the more
likely reasonable estimate of its market worth.