To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica Books Lament :-(
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 96 18:40:57 PDT

>   I live just outside the Washington D.C. area, but not so close that I
> make many treasure hunting expeditions.  The nearby camera stores ...

Admittedly it was 25 years ago that I last *lived* in Washington DC, but
Industrial Photo on Georgia Avenue in Silver Spring had a fabulous
collection of Leica books the last time I visited there. Baker Photo,
near Dupont Circle, also used to have quite a selection, but I haven't
stuck my head in there in a long time.