To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Summilux-M 50/1.4 optical characteristics?
From: "joe b." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996 01:50:18 +0100

I've recenly got a collapsible Summicron 50 and could now sell my
current(-ish) non-collapsible one. And I'm thinking I have a Summarit
50/1.5 which I seem to use rather a lot as so much of my photography is
in low light. So I'm wondering whether I should sell both the Summarit
50 and the non-collapsible Summicron 50 and get a Summilux-M 50 instead?

If anyone could give any opionions of the optical virtues and vices of
the 50mm Summilux-M in its various incarnations (2 I think) it would be
helpful.
--
joe b.

Replies: Reply from Roger Flanigan <istr1848@fox.nstn.ca> (Re: Summilux-M 50/1.4 optical characteristics?)