To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #160
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@cdsnet.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 07:07:39 PST

** Reply to note from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> Tue, 20 Aug 1996 16:41:56 -0400

> Are you saying that because your employer will only buy
> you ONE primo camera  system you regard them as "cheapskates"?

Marc,

Get a grip! They don't buy me any cameras. They do fix them if they
break, but that's not common.

Well, they do buy me the 2CR5 batteries that my EOS1n runs on when I
don't have the Power Booster on it. And that's a bunch of money! :-)

Oh, yea. They did give me a Mazda Navajo (Ford Explorer with Japanese
name) to drive (for personal too). So that isn't it.

No, it's the wage they pay me, that makes it difficult to buy Leica R in
addition to Leica M and Canon EOS. (Not to mention the Pentium Pro I just
bought). I'm just a poor ol' soul! ;-)

Regards,

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR