To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Nikon SP
From: Stark <astark@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 20:26:37 -0400 (EDT)

To the group: I have the opportunity to purchase a Nikon SP-Nikkor 1.4
f=5cm and I would like your opinion on this camera, I have never had this
model so I do not have anyway to make a comparison I.E. III-G  M-3 Est.
the camera is in very good shape and I would like to buy it as a user, any
and all opinions are welcome.                 Good Evening---Tony Stark

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid> (Re: Nikon SP)
Reply from Stephen Gandy <cameras@jetlink.net> (Re: Nikon SP)
Reply from TONY GALT <galta@GBMS01.UWGB.EDU> (Re: Nikon SP)