To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Small light meter to use with small Leica?
From: "joe b." <joe.b@private.nethead.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 22:58:21 +0100

I'm looking forward to going out to take pictures with a recently-
ordered IIIC. But my only separate light meter is a Lunasix 3, which is
rather big (it's actually bigger than some of my cameras!). Does anyone
have any recommendations for a light meter that will work in lowish
light levels (ie not selenium), that will complement the relatively
small dimensions of a IIIC body with collapsible lens?
--
joe b.