To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica Handbook
From: David Young <youngs@IslandNet.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 96 09:47 PDT

Winston Yu, of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, wrote, asking if he could get a
copy of the HANDBOOK OF THE LEICA SYSTEM from Leica Canada...

Hi Winston!

I got mine from a Vancouver photo shop.  About $20 Cdn.  Most Leica dealers
should have it.   As far as Leica Canada goes, you might find this note,
received today, interesting.

Cheers!

David Young, Victoria B.C.

>> Leica Canada Inc.
>> 513 McNicoll Ave
>> Willowdale, Ontario

>Leica Canada only distributes LMG (microscopy) and LSG (survey) equipment.
The Consumer