To: "Leica Users Group" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #145
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 96 01:57:36 -0700

>BTW, I think the IIIf and IIIg
>models are superior to the M models for focusing in very low light. The
>rangefinder is magnified 1.5 times, making it quite easy. This is not true,
>however, if you wear glasses.

Well, I wear glasses and cannot adapt to contacts. I sold my II and III
series
bodies years ago because I could not use the viewfinder or rangefinder,
just
too hard to see through. I have no such problem with the M, it's a snap
to focus in whatever light you have.

Godfrey

Replies: Reply from Nick Jackson <jacks@pc.jaring.my> (Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #145)