To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: bi-focals
From: gthrall@ix.netcom.com (Glenn Wm. Thrall)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 22:12:42 -0700

>Without initial exposure to the G1 when it was first launched, I would
not have been a leica user....(snip) He then introduce me to an old
leica M6 which I was immediately pleased with - quiet shutter,
sparkling beautiful pictures and a camera which handled well.  The love
affair still goes on...

>Dan Khong
>Singapore

They are beautiful, and I haven't found anything that will focus as
tightly as an "eyeballed" rangefinder "M" (Leica). I also like the
absolute control a manual camera provides. If I mess something up, it
is my mistake ... not a computer program hidden in a chip!

Glenn

Glenn Thrall
gthrall@ix.netcom.com