To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: The "R3" (was 90 mm., 2 and 3 lug)
From: "Pieter Wenk" <pieter.wenk@span.ch>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 23:51:41 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <spab0043@mail.span.ch>

On 22 Jul 96 at 1:05, Eric Welch wrote:

> Date:          Mon, 22 Jul 1996 01:05:53 -0700
> To:            leica-users
> From:          Eric Welch <ewelch@cdsnet.net>
> Subject:       Re: The "R3" (was  90 mm., 2 and 3 lug)

> At 06:53 PM 7/21/96 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >Ah, but the Rollei is mint ... and I can always get new lenses. A
> >body in that condition, nearly impossible.
>
> When I bought my first camera (1978) I considered a Rollei. Very
> nice camera, but they were already on their way out. I steered
> clear. But that interchangeable back camera was cool.

Yes I agree, the interchangeasble back is a nice feathure of the
Rollei 3003.

Regretfully no other 35 mm Camera - Producer came on the idea to
create models with film-back interchangeability.

Regards/Pieter

> ===================
> Eric Welch
> Grants Pass (OR) Daily Courier
> NPPA Region 11 JIB chair
>
> Cross river *THEN* insult alligator.

Best regards/Pieter Wenk - Mfg's Representatives/Brokers
E-Mail pieter.wenk@span.ch  Phone 041/21/921 61 45
Fax 041/21/922 15 81  Vevey/Switzerland

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the
abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide
enough for those who have little."

--Franklin D. Roosevelt 1937