To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Visoflex I
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 19:06:05 -0400

At 11:55 AM 7/21/96 PDT, ThomasP@nacm.com wrote:

>Also, can the screen be replaced with a brighter newer technology one?  The
>dim screen on my Visoflex II (sold long ago) was always a pain.

I regularly use PLOOT, Viso I, II, IIa, and III on my M6 without a hitch.
The II/IIa/III are, of course, so incredibly more flexible that they make
far more sense for M use.

I haven't a bit of a problem with the Viso screens but, yes, they certainly
CAN be replaced, and rather readily, by any handy soul or a competent
repairman.  Again, the II/IIa/III screens are easier to get at for replacement.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!