To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: 90 mm Ms
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 19:37:38 -0400

The only 2.8 90 I've used is the tele-Elmarit and I think it is a real
bargian in the used 90 selection. I find it to be of excellent quality. It
is also rather light and small. (especially compared to my my early 90
Summicron. Its only drawback, IMHO, is that the head is not detachable for
use on the Visoflex.

kw

>     Hello y'all,
>
>        Since selling my CLs and all my CL lenses but the 28 M-Rokkor, I
>     have been putting together a M6 outfit.  Being unfamiliar with the 90
>     2.8s out there, I was hoping to get your collective wisdom as to which
>     one I should be looking for.
>
>        This would supplement the 21 3.4 Super Angulon, 28 M-Rokkor, and 50
>     Dual Range that I already have.
>
>        Your collective comments would be greatly appreciated.
>
>     Pablo Mendoza
>     pmendoza@ucsd.edu

----
Davison Middle School                  preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>