To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: computer-designed lenses
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 06:18:48 -0700 (MST)

>Emil Keller.  The Source for Today's Thirty-Five Millimeter Photography,
>published in Viewfinder between 1986 and 1990, and then issued in book form.
>The second volume of this, at least, I believe to be still available from
>Tamarkin for $21.

Thanks. Yes, I see the second volume listed in Tamarkin's flyer/catalog of
about 2 months ago.

>Roger, you're an LHSA member -- you really ought to have a back file of
>Viewfinders.  They're invaluable.

Yep, great publication. Sorry to see Roy Moss departing. Hope the new guy
who was the old editor will maintain the standards. Moss' pitch for editor's
compensation ought to make for lively discussion at the meetings here in
October.

I have access to and have already read the last several years of
"Viewfinder" through the good offices of my Leica buddy here, but haven't
yet bought any back issues.

     --
     Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                               Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum